Basic Egg Donor Qualifications
Women become Egg Donors for many reasons but the underlying reason is to help loving, deserving people, who otherwise cannot have children, build their family.
Egg Donors must meet the following basic qualifications:
• Must be between the ages of 19-34
• Must not use recreational drugs or abuse alcohol
• Must be aligned with Proud Fertility’s values
• Willing to undergo a criminal background check
• Willing to undergo psychosocial and medical assessments
• Willing to follow medical protocols
Proud Fertility is inclusive and will support every compassionate Egg Donor ready to embark on this life-changing journey. Proud Fertility is committed to welcoming Egg Donors of all ethnic backgrounds and sexual orientations.
Proud Fertility has supported Egg Donors from all walks of life and we are proud to have Egg Donors who are:
• Visible minorities, including Indian, Asian, Hispanic-Latina, African, and First Nations